Train Fever is a railroad-focused business simulation game. In other words, it’s a modern-day Transport Tycoon with procedural content and a sophisticated city simulation.
“It’s the year 1850, and there are great times ahead! Establish a transport company and be its manager. Build infrastructure such as railways and stations, purchase transportation vehicles and manage lines. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically.
Train Fever runs on an engine specifically developed for this game. The engine has a great innovative scope and is specialized in procedural content and urban simulation. A key point is the fact that there is no grid that game objects have to be aligned to, allowing for a great degree of freedom.
As a pre-purchase bonus, you’ll get a copy of the game’s soundtrack (featuring 70+ minutes of music by Admiral James T.) and a digital game poster.
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrain with realistic dimensions
- Advanced passenger simulation
- Dynamically simulated urban development
- Procedurally generated buildings
- No grid – that is, the game world is not limited to 90 (or 45) degree angles
- Vehicles from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Passenger and freight transport
- Achievements and experience points
- Detailed 3D graphics
- Freely adjustable zoom factor
Discover the best Game Key offers, compare prices to download and play Train Fever at the best price. Compare CD Key prices from merchants all around the world. Activate CD Key on your GOG client to download the game and play in multiplayer or singleplayer.
Enjoy your game experience with Go Gog Go!
Use the key in your GoG account to get the game you’ve bought.
Feel free to contact our support with any questions.
English, German, Russian